The Deposit Insurance Corporation invites offers to purchase the following property Unit 17B Marianne Estate Development, Paria Main Road, Blanchisseuse Viewing: By appointment only Please call: 628-3628 or 628-0032 INDIVIDUALLY SEALED OFFERS IN RESPECT OF THIS PROPERTY SHOULD BE SENT TO: “REAL ESTATE – [insert address of property]” DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION …
Frequently Asked Questions
- If two or more persons, for example a husband and wife, have, in addition to the individually owned accounts of each, a valid joint account in the same insured institution, is each account separately insured?
- How is a depositor notified that an institution in which he or she has a deposit, has been ordered to be closed?
- What methods of payment may the DIC use in meeting its obligations to the depositors of a failed institution?
- Are any other cash liabilities of financial institutions covered?
Did You Know?
- Misconception: The uninsured balance, being that portion of deposit/(s) over TT$125,000 for which a certificate was issued, would never be honoured by the DIC. - Fact: A liquidator’s certificate is issued to the depositor by the Corporation for the unsecured balance being that portion of the deposit over TT$125,000. If, the realizations from the disposal of assets net of the subrogated claim of the deposit insurer results in a surplus, then unsecured balances would be …