The Deposit Insurance Corporation invites offers to purchase the following property Unit 17B Marianne Estate Development, Paria Main Road, Blanchisseuse Viewing: By appointment only Please call: 628-3628 or 628-0032 INDIVIDUALLY SEALED OFFERS IN RESPECT OF THIS PROPERTY SHOULD BE SENT TO: “REAL ESTATE – [insert address of property]” DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION …
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does deposit insurance protect the interests of creditors other than depositors of a failed institution?
- If a depositor has more than $125,000 (the current insured limit) in a failed institution and is paid $125,000 by the DIC, what happens to the amount in excess of $125,000?
- Must a claim be filed in person?
- How does the closing of an institution affect interest accruing on a deposit?
Did You Know?
- Misconception: Depositors of a failed member institution would receive payment immediately upon closure of the failed member. - Fact: The legislation governing the operations of the Deposit Insurance system provides for payout to commence within 3 months of the closure of a member institution.