- Does the borrower’s obligations to the institution continue after the institution is closed?
- Will the Corporation offset a deposit balance held by a customer against the balance due on the loan?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to cheques which are not cleared on a depositor’s account before the business of the institution is closed?
- What is the insurance coverage on a trust account held under the provisions of an irrevocable express trust?
- When must a depositor file a claim?
- What happens to those depositors whose accounts are subject to further examination?
Did You Know?
- Misconception: Beneficiaries under all trust account arrangements are insured separately. - Fact: The interests held by beneficiaries established under an irrevocable express trust account are insured separately up to the maximum TT$125,000 prescribed limit. Additionally, interests in accounts held by the Settlor, Trustee or Administrator of an irrevocable trust account are insured separately from the interests of the beneficiaries named under …